View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 03:18 AM   #4
Atalanta83

S/C/G: 366/328/143

Height: 5'6"

Hey, Stephanie, congrats on the 25 pounds. That's brilliant.

I may have worded my original post incorrectly. The kissing boys thing is a tiny part of it. Happily, I have had some success in this area in the past.

Honestly? I have no interest in getting married or having kids. I am the odd one out - it was never something I dreamed about as a kid and not something I am interested in now. If I ever considered marriage, it would be to someone who was more a 'partner in crime' who would be willing to elope with me and have adventures. No disrespect to anyone who wants marriage and kids, it just isn't me.

I just want to get healthy and actually enjoy myself. That includes, for now, kissing hot boys who wouldn't consider me at the moment.

I want to be able to go swimming again. I grew up (and still live) near Sydney's harbour and beaches and it has played a HUGE part in my life. I want to go to the beach without feeling like people think I should cover up and go away. I want to go kayaking on the harbour. I want to be able to buy clothing in normal stores. I want to go dancing all night and not see the looks on strangers faces. I want to walk past a construction site, or even down the street sometimes, without having criticism yelled at me.

I want options.
Atalanta83 is offline   Reply With Quote