View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 08:08 PM   #12
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

hi there. I'm wondering do you buy your own food? Maybe you could buy some more fruit and vegetables.

And you can join in on our daily fruit and vegetable thread in the whole foods forum.

It must be hard living surrounded by junk food and people eating it. I couldn't do it. I really couldn't. Here i have my own fridge and shelves for my food. I live with my father. He is pretty good with his food but eats also ice-cream and cakes and stuff so i try to look the other way when he does that. But being separate makes it easier. You probably have more people in your house and i know space can be an issue.

Maybe you could try negotiating with your family to have some space for your own food and kitchen time. Tell them you are trying to learn to eat healthier and want to lose weight. Maybe you might be able to get some of them to come along with you. Maybe one day you could offer to cook a healthy meal for everyone. Or offer to do it once a week. You could work out your menu and recipes here on this site and we could help you if you like. If you think of doing that i'd suggest starting a whole new thread.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote