View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 07:10 AM   #5
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

I don't think you sound quite ready for this relationship either. But if you are not ready to just walk away from it, maybe you should tell your guy your fears. and see how he responds.

In the meantime, continue with therapy. Are you seeing a man? If not why not? It will teach you how to deal with your relationship stuff better. Trust me, i've been through that. It helped me a lot. Not that i've had very much opportunities to really test it but i did notice a big difference in my relationships with men since. I'm much less confused, I know whats important and how to deal with it and i know my weaknesses and how to deal with them.

On another tack, whenever two people get together its always a bit scary. He's going to have some faults too you know, that you are going to have to get used to and accept or not. When you get with someone who've you've known online, well you've been through it already once so you know that there's a lot more to a person than can be deduced online. Tell him what you are worrying about. If he's genuinely good with it and not just pretending to be ok, then you can feel more confident about moving. If he starts backing off a bit you've saved yourself a lot more heartache and money. So be as open as you can. Tell him how you feel about your body and your fears about his rejection of you because of it.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote