Old 02-12-2014, 02:44 PM   #16  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

I'm joining this thread knowing that I'll be turning 30 within two weeks time. Lol As of today, 176 pounds. Shooting for 120. Coming from 185. Let's do this!
thirti4thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:48 AM   #17  
Determined!

S/C/G: 84.3kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 5'4"/164cm

Hi all - I'm 29yo 5'4" with 40lb to lose. SW 185lb / CW 176lb / GW 143lb. I lost a lot of weight in my early 20s and looked fab! But a few years of some very stressful/emotional life stuff and I ate my way heavier than ever before. I want to get it all off again before my 30th birthday at the end of the year!

Dreamer I'm also doing low carb and it's been working well this week I've lost 4lb!
lilmisschattabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:48 AM   #18  

Hi!! So bumping this up!! How are we all doing? What's one thing that you've learned about yourself since joining this thread?

I might as well start...haha

So I've been doing super well...until yesterday...I've always had the horrid habit of 'celebrating' with food and I had been able to hold it off until Sunday evening. When the treats started getting passed around I unfortunately caved and so now I'm getting back on track this morning!

One thing that I learned about myself this last month is that I'm capable of more than I ever thought possible and eating and living a balanced life feels SOOOO much better than the other option...like last night. This morning I feel sick, bloated, and stiff and I haven't felt like this in while...not as much fun as I remember

So basically...it's worth it!! And doing the hard work and doing it right pays off (such as those 3 pounds I lost last week...probably gone now but oh well. Today is a new day and I'm doing it right...and keeping it!!!)

Last edited by RideRunRepeat; 03-03-2014 at 06:59 AM.
RideRunRepeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:34 PM   #19  

*sigh* Still kicking around - good to see you positive babe.

I am seeing exactly zero results from adding in a daily physical activity, eating protein with every meal, and generally staying away from the worst of the junk-food options. So I have learned that I am going to need to take more drastic measures to see changes in my body composition. Ah well, onward and upward - heavier weights and super clean eating, here I come!
Defining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:38 PM   #20  

Keep up the good work girls! =)
Jenny222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:30 PM   #21  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

Hey 5'1 22 female sw171 Cw 166 gw '120.i plan on trying to eat 80 Healy/clean 20 unhealthy.i plan on doing c25k 3 times a week and being consistent.no going back to old habits
I regained lots since November 1st I took a break from everything.finally got on the scale and scared myself straight again.i went to the gym in the first time In 6months.I realized I missed it.Hoping to make a friend or two all the ladies seem to know eachother.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:39 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 191/141/122

Height: 4'10.75"

Hi ladies! I'm 29yo, 4'11, with about 40 pounds left to lose. I got to my highest weight in 2012, lost about 15 pounds then, but two months ago finally decided to really step up my game. I'm turning 30, and will be the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding later this year, and would love to be closer to my goal weight by then!

Also, if anyone's into weight lifting, I'd love to hear how you started. I really want to start lifting, but have no idea where to begin!
littleflip66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:34 PM   #23  

skittles and littleflip, welcome to our dormant little group

How is everyone doing? With food? With exercise? With keeping your head above water?

littleflip, there are several threads in the weight lifting forum that should help you out with ideas about where to start out. Or you are welcome to PM me and I'll send you a few of the 'tried and true' links for that kind of stuff.
Defining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:16 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 191/141/122

Height: 4'10.75"

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Defining. Going to have to check out that forum!
littleflip66 is offline   Reply With Quote