Old 04-17-2014, 09:07 AM   #16  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestyfemme View Post
I am brand new around here and am starting Atkins tomorrow! I needed this very inspirational post! Congratulations
and on your decision to do Atkins.
If I can offer you any advice please don't hesitate to ask, I'd be more than happy to help.
You CAN do this!!
All the best to you!
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:04 AM   #17  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/183/145

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations Kim! What a wonderful job you've done with your long term maintenance! Bravo!
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #18  
Struggling to be strong

S/C/G: 200/200/140

Congratulations! I wish I had the same success story you did! I slid so far off the wagon it's not even funny. And while off it tried the other new fad diets out there. Nope, nothing worked of course. So back to what I know works for me. Now to keep the mindset that I CAN do this again, that it WILL work, and I will once again get back into the shape I had been before this one!
BrendaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:16 AM   #19  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaM View Post
Congratulations! I wish I had the same success story you did! I slid so far off the wagon it's not even funny. And while off it tried the other new fad diets out there. Nope, nothing worked of course. So back to what I know works for me. Now to keep the mindset that I CAN do this again, that it WILL work, and I will once again get back into the shape I had been before this one!
Thank you Brenda

I most definitely agree, being successful is all about your mindset. I suggest re-reading the book to refresh your memory and to get you motivated. Doing Atkins correctly is important. Keep in mind, it worked for you once and it WILL work for you again! You CAN do this!!

All the best to you!!
Old 04-29-2014, 03:28 AM   #20  
carvinmom

S/C/G: 359/254/150

Height: 5'5''

Default ten years

what an accomplishment !! Youve brought me back to atkins many times over the past few years... though i dont post often lately,, due to becoming my daughters caregiver,,, i try to read the posts when i can. Your advice is well taken and i look forward to reading more of your lifestyle changes ...
happy anniversary and many more to come...
carvinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:48 AM   #21  
Larry's Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by carvinmom View Post
what an accomplishment !! Youve brought me back to atkins many times over the past few years... though i dont post often lately,, due to becoming my daughters caregiver,,, i try to read the posts when i can. Your advice is well taken and i look forward to reading more of your lifestyle changes ...
happy anniversary and many more to come...
Thank you so much for your kind words. They really mean a lot to me