View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #5
firegirl441
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

Down 1 more lb this morning! Losing at this rate helps keep me motivated to keep those carbs down and the exercise up. I made it to the pool again today. I'm gonna' try for 3-peat, but I look for the losses to start slowing down any day now.

Sue, don't let the up scale get you down. We all have times like those. I don't have to deal with TOM anymore since my hysterectomy, but I remember the 3-4 lb weight gains overnight back when I did. My recent surgery removed my remaining ovary so I was afraid that it would be harder for me to get the weight down since my hormones are still adjusting to the new estrogen therapy. I guess the doc guessed it pretty close because it hasn't hindered it thus far. My biggest hurdle was breaking 192. I stayed there for four days.

I had something new at lunch that I really enjoyed. I fixed a big salad with two small grilled chicken strips on it. I purchased some Pico de gallo at Walmart yesterday and added three teaspoons to my lettuce, 4 olives, 1/4 cucumber, green onion salad and topped it with two tablespoons of peppercorn ranch dressing with freshly grated peppercorn medley. The little bit of tomato, sweet pepper, cilantro and onion in the Pico really made the salad enjoyable.

SW-188
CW-187
GW-183

Grandma to 3 beautiful babies

NOTE- avatar picture is me at 208 lbs!

Restart March 24, 2014

Last edited by firegirl441 : 04-09-2014 at 04:05 PM.
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote