Thread: March WW Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 01:42 PM   #79
Becky Quilts

S/C/G: 225/165/155

Height: 5'8"

Interesting, Serenity. I will take a B-complex especially during the winter months to help combat the winter blues and it seems to help. I wonder if it was multi-specific or more broad?

DrivenByAmbition - woohoo! Congrats!
- hope your Honey feels better soon. It's no fun when a loved one is sick.

PupMom5 - Yes ma'am! I can relax, too, with the flexibility. So glad it works well for you!

As for me - Spring Break for DS has really thrown us a loop this week. Being school-ager rookies, we didn't expect a full week off. Then hubby had to shuffle our time off around so he could talk to a potential new boss (within our same company) so it's been scrambly. I think my coworkers have given up on keeping track of my schedule this week! And it's been tough to concentrate with all the days broken up.

Yesterday I blew off tracking. Had an awful day; I have been working through depression/anxiety for about a year now. The light is breaking through, but there are still some off days. My week ends Friday (WI Friday, New week on Sat). -should I take a 7point hit on my weeklies and carry on? It wasn't an "on point" day but I didn't devour a bag of potato chips, either.