View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 01:07 PM   #11
QuilterInVA

Good afternoon, ladies. 69 heading for 74 this day but very cloudy with rain and cold on the way - the high tomorrow is supposed to be 37! But right back to the 50s and 60s after that.

Nothing interesting happening in my neck of the woods - just going to the Y, work and housework and some quilting.

Faye, its fun to get away if only for a day. I hope Jack can get back to bed soon. I sometimes have to sleep in the recliner when my asthma is bad and its not fun. Wow, Thomas does look almost grown up! I can hardly believe Jackson is going to be 7. I remember you and Jack rushing up to IN to be there when he was born and that seems like yesterday!

Jean, I'd love to have candles and such, but the smell makes my asthma act up. I dread going to people's houses and they have them burning. I hope the black cat appears today.

Hi, Maggie!

Have a wonderful day!

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote