View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 10:53 PM   #2
IBelieveInMe2
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 222/218/145

Height: 5'4"

Cool Plugging along!

I am continuing to follow the eating guidelines of the DASH diet. I have strayed a little in the past few days with my eating, but I am not weighing myself until Thursday, so hopefully any damage will be undone before then. I did not get a workout in today, but I did get workouts in every day this past week! That is a HUGE accomplishment for me! I really need to keep it up. We went to one of our favorite Italian restaurants tonight, which serves very delicious bread with olive oil for dipping. Our waitress brought 2 loaves to our table of 3 (hubby, daughter, and me), and I didn't have a bite! I ate a huge salad instead. YAY me! I am really making significant progress for the first time in years!!! So this past week was a definite UP week for me! I know some other regulars in the group have been struggling lately and I wrote to you personally last evening. My heart and my prayers go out to all of you. Hang in there and please continue to post and keep us updated, even if it is to just say "still struggling." Sending out big hugs to all of my regulars! Thanks for being here!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote