View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 01:10 AM   #5
paigeinabook

S/C/G: 243/seeticker/170

Height: 5'11

My mom and I just ordered Medifast for the both of us to start hopefully within the next week! I am ready for it. My mom has tried it before and she actually did really well with it but she was trying to do it with my dad and he is rather obese so even though he did well with it for a few months, he couldn't maintain it and fell back into his old habits. In any case, she is ready to get back on it! For herself which I think is just great. I am excited to do it with her. I think we can really help one another. I only plan to do it for two or so months because I don't have as much weight to lose as my mom does but we will see where I stand soon.
My twin sister is also doing it (she has to lose 30 lbs by April for the Navy). I know that this plan is pretty much the only thing that can get her there with that significant and timely(!) of a weight loss goal. It makes me thankful that I am not under any time constraints to lose my own weight. So much less stress. I hope that we can all encourage each other on the medifast dealio! I know I will need it.
paigeinabook is offline   Reply With Quote