View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 01:01 PM   #193
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/137.4/125

Height: 5'6

dehtripper I like making my lunches in advance too I LOVED seiten before I realized I was gluten sensitive. I really do think if you can handle it, gluten is an amazing protein rich food source. Being a vegetarian, its extremely difficult to find any meat substitutes aside from tofu or nut/lentil loads. I have found one veggie pattie I like from Trader Joes though. Great job on staying on plan!!!! Its wonderful that site is helping you stay accountable.

So weight is up But not too surprised bc Sat wasn't good, Sunday was....meh. And I actually did a pretty good hike yesterday and TOM is around the corner so I know I'm retaining water. Today starts the goal challenge! I made my pyramid and hung it by my bed. This week my goal is to stay under 1600 cals 4 days a week and to get 15 min of exercise each day. Going to do a video in a bit here. So I did get 10000+ steps in yesterday which I'm super happy about. I'm making 10000 my goal each day this week. Once that becomes easy I want to aim for 12000 because I guess that's what's recommended for weight loss.

I'm so sick of this standstill and I hope this goal challenge finally gets the scale moving again. This is just like the summer....I was stuck between 152-156 from June till Sep. Now I've been stuck between 144-148 since the 1st of Nov.