View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 05:54 PM   #54
MissMollyM

S/C/G: 249.2/Ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevicgirl View Post
Hi ladies,
I am on my second day of Wonderslim and after being on Medifast, the food is a delicious substitute. I am trying to follow the womens menu plan but find it so confusing sometimes I feel like just grabbing the number of packets per day regardless of what they are. Is anyone else doing that or are you following the recommendations of the program? So far I had chocolate pudding (I loved it), Butterscotch Pudding (I liked it), cold cereal and hot cereal (very good), cheeseburger macaroni (I loved it), and tomato soup (it was far better than Medifast but am thinking of chilling it and drinking it like a V8). I'm going to try to check in here as often as possible. Great to meet a group to get support on Wonderslim.
Susan
Welcome, Susan!!!

I had every intention of going by the book, but I just haven't. I eat the cereal for breakfast, than I might have a snack bar or cookie, than I'll have my lunch (sometimes a lean and green) and then an apple, and then dinner (sometimes a second lean and green). I have lost over 8 pounds in about 2 weeks which I am THRILLED about. Oh, and I haven't been using the shakes but one time. I know I should...

I love the iced cookies (especially oatmeal) and the bars. The fettuccini is my VERY favorite lunch. Super, super good.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

Last edited by MissMollyM : 01-23-2014 at 05:55 PM.
MissMollyM is offline   Reply With Quote