Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:43 PM   #26
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 319/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Had a great NSV this morning. I mentioned to my DH that I had to go to Costco to get allergy pills and another bag of protien and I said that I would pick up crossants for him ( he calls them his personal crack) He looked at me and said " nope i don't need them" I was shocked. He's not doing the plan with me but he's eating my dinners which is awesome. I made Baja style tacos the other night where he got the torilla and i ate it in a bowl and he was quite full afterwords. Little did he know that he ate a ton of veggies in my "taco" sauce. It' was roasted red peppers, leeks, garlic and herbs blended with spices. He hates veggies... yay wife powers.

I ended up roasting a whole chicken in my crock pot on Tuesday and then put all the bones, skin and the parts of my roasted veggies i would normally have thrown away and put it on warm for 36 hours and made nice rich, dark stock. I triple strained it then used my fat separator and got rid of all that. I got a good half gallon of stock and was able to split it into small containers and put in my freezer and will be able to use in my veggie puree's.
Round one 05-2012-11-2012

Reboot after baby 1-14

My reason for sticking OP

WI#1 11.5 WI#4 No Weigh in
WI #2 2 (TOM) WI#5 -2.3
WI #3 + 1.5 (Sick)