View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 11:17 AM   #182
dehtripper

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

Atarimae - Sorry about the gain on the scale. Thats one of the hard things about weekly weigh-ins eh. Though I'd try not to beat yourself up too much - minor set back right?

Dottington - Those museum looks/sounds fun! I feel like my inner Jurassic Park loving child would have a field day in that place. You look awesome by the way. It seems like GF is becoming a more popular option in restaurants even here in small-province Canada, which is cool. I'm not even GF, but even just finding mildly healthy vegetarian options (i.e. not just carbs) is a pain in the arse somedays. C'est la vie I guess. Oh and I'm totally down for a no-pants revolution.

I successfully made a huge pot of healthy dal + some naan, and packaged it up into portions for lunches the rest of the week. I find if I portion right away I'm less likely to sneak extras. Success.

NSV - I also finally accomplished a new skill last night at derby - one-footed transitions from front to backwards skating. booyaa!! Needs to be refined for sure, but its soooo satisfying to see progress.

dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote