View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 05:43 PM   #246
Paulitens
On my way to -77!

S/C/G: 209/168.6/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

Me! Me! Me! I started IP. So far no hunger. Just... you know lots of boredom I used to fill with snacks basically whenever I wanted. I had ZERO self-control. I'm excited about regaining control of my eating habits and about looking hot again one day, hahaha!

Today aside of the shake, I had a great lunch of green lettuce, >one cup of broccoli and >one cup of cucumbers. I dressed it with a dressing I blended in the Nutribullet with onions, sea salt and olive oil, to meet the compulsory daily requirements (the onion comes from the allowed veggies, but I only used like a tablespoon so it won't add up too much, also I didn't eat two cups of veggies so that can make up for it).

I weighed in this morning at 208lbs and my ultimate goal is 132lbs for a whooping 76lbs.

Anyway... it's exciting! We'll see how it is tomorrow that we'll be back to our regular activities. I think I have the advantage that my husband had a gastric sleeving last year and he doesn't eat as much as he used to, and he's really supportive now. He used to try to diet with me but we were awesome at yoyo dieting together, hahaha!