View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 11:22 AM   #143
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/187/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Default You DID IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Hey Augusters. I'm hanging in there. Yesterday I was 145.2, .2 lbs away from the 50lb mark. This morning I was 144. Gah lol! Getting pretty fatigued with the program. I may move into phase 2 for a bit to open up some options. Not sure yet. Keep on truckin gals!
WOW - two bonuses in one weigh in...you manage to drop 1.2 pounds in one day AND you go over 50 pounds. You must be floating with excitement! For someone at your height, 50 pounds is a HUGE loss and must make you an entirely new woman. I hope you are enjoying it.

Although there have been times when I was tired of the program, I am OK now. I think the extended 'vacation' I took when I could not get my mind in the right place served to reset my interest. I am quite keen on being 100% OP and being as active as possible through the day.

I now make myself a to-do list every morning for two reasons. Yes, it helps my feeble mind keep track of what I need to do, but it is also a way for me to see how active I am and can be. It is fun at the end of the day to look at my crossed off activities.

schenectady is offline   Reply With Quote