View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #21
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Chilly Thursday

GOOD NOVEMBER MORNING MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is a chilly day here in the ♥-Land this day with the current temperature at 26°F as a low and 33°F as the expected high with light snow and the ever present wind. It is good that we have a well working furnace here in this house and I am so very thankful for that.

The animals are all staying inside this day where it is nice and warm. They have all visited me here in my office and gotten their morning “good boy” treats and now are back in the front room snoozing. Cecil comes with them for a treat and it cracks me up when they all three are sitting by my desk lined up looking at me expectantly. What a crew. They all get two treats from me each day ~ morning and evening. Will gives them some during the day. They have clocks in them for they all show up at the same time for their treats. We give them the kind that the first ingredient is beef or the all beef or chicken kind. They love those little hotdog looking things that are crunchy on the outside and yummy beef on the inside. I guess it is yummy but I haven’t tasted them. All beef can mean anything on a cow including the hooves but it is all cooked at 700° or higher.

We ended up going out to I-Hop after class last evening and a Doctor friend of ours joined us and we had a good time talking and laughing. He had just come from the hospital where he had delivered two babies by C section back to back and wanted a big breakfast. I had a RB sand and brought half of it home and will have it for lunch. We will do the meatloaf re-run this evening in sandwiches. I made a lovely fruit salad with fresh pineapple in it which will be good with sandwiches. Will left earlier than usual this day for the museum for he had some errands to run before his time there. I did not want to get out in that weather to go with him to run those errands. I didn’t want to get out of bed either today for it was so cozy but I got up anyway.

Have a great day my Magnolia friends.
Always remember ~ A setback is only a setup for a comeback.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote