View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:08 AM   #16
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Rocktober 1

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

We have been out and about this day buying things to spiff up the Jeep and having fun. All of the things we ordered to be done will be installed before we head out to Texas next Monday. New tires, black wheels, floor mats and bumpers to accommodate a wench. The new black wheels will look so great on the yellow Jeep.

My back seems to be getting better each day so I am going at things real easy to let it heal from itís upset ~ whatever that was. I twisted wrong doing something.

Tonight for dinner we had a pulled pork sandwich from a new place that just recently opened here. All that we have heard about them has been good so we gave it a try. Everything on their menu really looks yummy but very expensive but we wanted to see just how good it was and it wasn't as good as the price. Really too spendy which is a shame for they may not last long here.

SUSAN OUCH ~ your poor leg. Hopefully the swelling will go down quickly and take the pain with it. My doc said the same thing about doing the twist and also said not to do any quick stops but to ease in and out of things. I know I must have moved wrong to cause this flare up and am doing my best now to settle it all down again.

JEAN We have the same types of temps here as you do. Shoes, I now have very few pairs of them now that I went through them awhile back. The ones that still look good but aren't that comfortable to wear with my brace saw the trash can.

DONNA FAYE So you are going to get a new car in 2017. That's only 4 years from now. We aren't planning on getting one for we think we will still be using the Jeep. We also have given up the notion of getting another motor home but instead getting a nice tent trailer to pull behind the Jeep. We had one before we had a pull type trailer then graduated up to a motor home and we had the most fun camping when we had the tent trailer. We just may come back from Texas next week pulling one.

Have a great day my Magnolia friends.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote