View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 10:14 AM   #113
Matisse

S/C/G: 155/143/128

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehtripper View Post
Which brings me to a BMI of 24.9 and thus [finally] normal!!!
Wow - That is the most significant milestone!!! Congrats! You deserve a BIG REWARD. Perhaps a sexy new dress?

Quote:
Matisse - Those pictures are stunning. I'd love to do the rockies in summer. Or anytime for that matter. Also - I love that you teach Physics! I'm also in science - biology/zoology, though physics will always hold a special place in my heart
Cool! I have been reading more about nutrition lately and I realize how much biology is at the heart of it. I can't wait to discuss it with my friends from the biology department. Science teachers at my College hang out on Thursday's together - we have a social club called "les amis de Bohr/Bohr's friends" which is inspired by this :

Quote:
I kinda envy women with lovely pear/hourglass shapes since its so womanly compared to my total-rectangle/banana-ness. Not that I truly pine to change my shape, but you know the grass is always greener.
Too true. I would gladly give you a few cup sizes. ;-)

You should totally hike in the Rockies next summer, dehtripper. There is nothing like the high of being on top of a mountain after working SO HARD to get there with your own legs and looking at all the beauty from that point of view,