Thread: Wonderslim 10
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:19 AM   #86
zoesmom

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by punmama View Post
I was looking at the Bariwise cookies and they look dangerous for me right now. Will stick to the WonderSlim oatmeal and chocolate chip. Those i know I can eat only one of at a time. I would be eating the whole box of the others.
Like you said Nimblegranny, the treats will not leave the planet!!
It helps if, when you get an order in, to go through it and bag everything up on a per day basis. So, if you order a two week supply, you end up with 14 1/2 gallon bags that are pre-sorted and properly portioned out. When you do that, it is tangible that you don't have any extras and you are less likely to dip into it because it was good when you see that doing so will short change you on another day. Plus, you'd have to physically sort through the bags and find one that has what you want and it is no longer easy to just go to the open box and pull one out. Utilize the "out of sight, out of mind" technique. That visual reminder helped me a lot there in the begining. It also helped me realize how addicted to food I was. Now, I don't even think twice about it or concern myself with it. Once I have had my bar/cookie/whatever, I can move on to more important things, like playing with my kid.

Stage 1: Mini Goal 1: 265 pounds - complete 1/12/13; Mini Goal 2: 250 pounds - complete 4/17/13; Mini Goal 3: 225 pounds - completed 10/21/13
Stage 2: Moderate Obesity BMI - completed 11/26/13; ONDERLAND; Overweight BMI
Stage 3: work in progress

One for every 10 pounds lost: