View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 11:54 AM   #36
Irish dance addict

S/C/G: 145/145.4/125

Height: 5' 3"

Oxygen can increase weight loss? Interesting. I live in an area with about 17% less oxygen than what is at sea level and we have the lowest obesity level in the country. Also, I'm no chemist, but I don't think the oxygen atom becomes unbonded from the two hydrogen atoms. Also the oxygen we breathe is O2, two oxygen atmos. I don't think 1 free oxygen atom is stable and would try to bond to something. But like I said, I'm no chemist so I can't remember for sure from my studies.

I drink, at minimum, 2 liters per day. More if I exercise or eat a lot of salty food. But I also live in a semi-arid climate that can get pretty hot during the summer, which was one of the caveats. I rarely drank water when I lived back east where it was cooler and more moist. I carry a bottle of water with me pretty much everywhere I go so that it's available to me when I need it. I also rely a lot more on lotions and chapsticks than I did before moving out here.

I guess I'm in the "drink when you feel you need to" camp, but I think having water at hand facilitates it.
Anail a Ghidheil, air a mhullach

Get to 130s
Advance all dances out of beginner level MET! 11 Jul 2015 Advance all dances out of novice level
Complete C25K
Complete first phase of NROLFW
atmos is offline   Reply With Quote