Old 03-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #16  

S/C/G: HW207/SWIP190/CW134.6/GW138

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success is Messy View Post
I have been asked by my coach to be part of a presentation this week at my IP office. This is for people considering the IP program. I would like to have feedback on what you wish you would have known before you started.

Thanks in advance for your input.
After 2 weeks you won't have cravings at all - as long as you aren't cheating. I would say things look and smell good to me, but I don't have a "gotta have it" feeling - aside from a TOM random IP pudding craving I had today.

Also...cheating can set you back 3 days (no weight loss) and you'll feel icky...possibly the detox feelings again. I read that when I was a few weeks in, and that was enough to keep me strong.
Thirteen is offline   Reply With Quote