View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:42 AM   #5
Daimere
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I follow Weight Watchers and my first year, I didn't go to meetings/pay for it. I used old stuff that I was given years before. I know people that just follow WW by using the free (or cheap 1.50 etc) apps. There was a version that someone on 3FC was following where you can choice points plus or the old version of Weight Watchers. (Iphone or droid).

I get a set amount of points which I should eat them all during the day. I also have weekly points that I can use throughout the week for special occasions. There is free fruit and veggies (I honestly don't like most fruits so I don't have to worry about overeating fruits. Some people only have 3 fruits and count the rest in their points). I like the free vegs part because it encourages me to eat veggies.

WW has worked for me before. I've tried calorie counting before but I never could keep up with it (but I loved the loseit! app). I try to follow a mismash of intuitive eating, the F factor diet, Beck diet solution and things that I think are just better overall. I've changed some "rules" and make it my plan. One of the things I have an issue with is the fact they want healthy oils and healthy fats don't count. From what I know of nutrition, that's crazy sauce. SO I count healthy fats as my oils. Last time I did this, I had a rule to limit myself to a 2 serving size limit of cheese cause I love cheese.

Quote:
Also, I think most people can learn something new from every plan under the sun.
I agree! That's why I collect diet and wellness books like a hoarder!

Obsessed with the spin of sparkly hoops
My personal hooping blog

Last edited by Daimere : 02-28-2013 at 12:43 AM.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote