View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
Doughnut
Doughnut

S/C/G: 161/150.4/130

Height: 5'5.5"

I'm not at goal but I have been within 15 pounds of it so many times over the last 10-15 years i've lost count. Every time I've gone from, typically late 150s to 144 ish I've just given up and gradually the weight's crept back on. I have done this dozens of times and it's tiring. This latest plan started in October and I'm now at approx 137-138 (I weigh in tomorrow). I stalled in December at 142 and was there for 3 weeks and I so very nearly gave up again. This time I just didn't. A friend at work said to me to keep on doing what I was doing, wait it out and the weight would start moving again which it did. This time I just decided I didn't want to give up again and like you I really want to see what difference those last few pounds make.
You also said about having mini binges etc. I've always done that. The difference between previously and now is that I keep going, get my head on straight within a couple of days. Years ago someone on this site said that the key to getting back on track was just forcing yourself to get through one good day, even if you don't "feel" like it. One good day begets another and all that. It's always stayed with me and now I just force myself onwards.

Keep going, the only person stopping you is you.

Overall Target Ticker

Last edited by Doughnut : 02-08-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote