View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #36
kisskiss
losing it

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa34t View Post

Well, everything is all well on my end! Idk if I mentioned that I won that money in the bet with my family members. I won by 7.7 lbs! Hopefully they will challenge me again! I could use the money for my sons 1st Bday party! Lately I have been doing 35 min gym visits, partially cause Im ready to get home after work, but today Im putting that to an end. 1 hour unless Im rushed to get my baby from daycare. Going to Atlanta on a business trip all week next week. Kinda excited and kinda not. The hotel seems to have a good gym, and I plan to hit it twice a day everyday! Maybe that week I can shed 4 lbs???????
yay on winning the bet. Ha, money is a great motivator! may be I can convince my family to do something similar Have fun in Atlanta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste984 View Post
Hey guys,
Going to see Warm Bodies with my bff today since Le Mis is out of theatres here.
I saw Warm Bodies and it was okay. I think I was expecting it to be funnier. But overall, it was a good and different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiCandie View Post
Speaking of tomorrow, it's possible we might get a snow day. my school was all in a huff today that classes might be cancelled tomorrow cuz it's supposed to snow... but honestly, i don't think it's gonna get cold enough for it and it's probably just gonna be gross sleet/rain/sh*t... i really hope we get the day off because it's my "sh*t" day at that school. i got my 2 crazy classes in the afternoon, with my one bad student so i would LOVE being able to skip it for a week. haha.
I'm going to hope it snows for you! are you a teacher in Japan? my friend works for LAUSD and she always wishes it would snow in LA, lol
thanks for all the replies on the online dating. I am going to give it a chance on Saturday and hopefully it goes well. I'm pretty excited, but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up. we'll se
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote