View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #10
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up Day 3

Respiratory woes continue -- I'm thinking it may be walking pneumonia, in which case the treatment would be pretty much to continue what I'm doing, so that's what I'll do. It's very cold this week, which isn't much help. And I don't feel like doing anything, although I feel very bored not doing anything but working. I did go to choir practice last night, walked there and back. Came home and did some pre-bed relaxation yoga. So, got my 10,000 steps and yoga, ate at the table, only when hungry. Day 3 it is, unofficial Day 4. The sixth day of getting 10,000 steps. Onward!

Amarantha, no need to explain! I think things get a little out of hand sometimes on the forums with people jumping in and giving their totally unsolicited opinions on other people's plans or actions. At least here in the palace, we trust in each other's judgement and intention to do what works best for ourselves.

And furthermore, since you are an icon of success, who should argue?

K, wrapping self up and taking self out for a walk. I may do yoga on my own later or may go to class but I will do it. And, in either case, I'm beginning a plan for a healing and restorative evening at home, having considered and discarded several plans for doing other things. Will have a chat with DH, who's traveling, and that will do for the social part of my evening. A light dinner, maybe a jacuzzi and early to bed with my novel. There, the plan begins.

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote