View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Saturday ~ Chilly This Day

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It’s a cold day here in the ♥-Land in the 30šs and not expected to get out of the 40šs this chilly day. The wind isn’t blowing but there is a breeze that will turn your head around. Last night evidently was a hoot with Will playing Santa. Those kids really loved to talk to him and so did some of the adults even asked for what they wanted. Daddy, Daddy ask Santa for that tool you want. And so it goes.

I have my building all ready to solder together today then I can play with my ravioli equipment. I hope I have enough solder but if I don’t I can get some at the hardware store. I like the brand that I get from my glass people but the local kind can do in a pinch. It is supposed to be the same but it really isn’t because it doesn’t flow the same. But it will do in a pinch like I said. I’ll have Will pick me up some just in case when he gets back from buying a new printer. He goes through more printers. He should get a Photosmart Premium Panasonic like I have had for years that never gives me any trouble but runs out of ink occasionally. Mine is wireless and prints, scans & copies ~ I don’t need any more than that from a printer.

Not much else happening around this berg this day. Later on we will probably make a nights drive around and look at the Christmas lights in different neighborhoods. Some people have put up some really nice displays.

JEAN Oh ~ I can imagine how pretty your trees look with the frost on them. I love that. I do hope that Earnie welcomes PC without any fuss. Cats can sure get iffy when a new one enters their territory. Just have to give them time and then they get along great. Take your time and "breathe" for this time of the year is stressful for a lot of folks. Don't get yourself in a dither. One thing at a time and it will all get done.

Have a great day Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 12-08-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote