View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #15
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Monday Monday ~ Weigh Day

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

Today is the day I go to see my doctor this afternoon. I received my pasta machine today and am anxious to make some homemade noodles, lasagna, & ravioli. However, I need to get those glass projects that folks want for Christmas presents done first. Well, maybe I can take a day and play with my pasta machine which is called Atlas 150 and made in Italy where they certainly know pasta. Just not today since I have to go out of town to the doc then have WW this evening. I may come back in here and post after I go to WW ~ I may celebrate or cry depending on what the scale says. I feel like I have lost but sometimes that feeling is fooling me and not telling the truth.

DONNA FAYE Sounds like you have your bill paying down to a fine science. Swiss Colony does have some yummy entrees from which to order. I understand from those who have had that cold like Jack has that it is a long lingering one that is hard to shake. Bravo to him for getting in that race and bashing on regardless. I think it is great those little boys know how to use chopsticks! I love using them and eat whatever it is that I put in my bamboo bowl with chopsticks. I have a nice ivory set that I have had for years.

Have a great day all y'all Magnolias. Tis the season.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote