View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #24
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Rocktober 12 My Birthday Day Today This Day

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is a chilly day here in the ♥-Land and we are back from a nice drive about and in the country. We took the dogs and they really enjoy when the weather gets cooler for they get to go for rides more. We never like to take them on hot days and go in somewhere and have to leave them out in the heat in the Jeep. Today we bought them some new tennis balls and beef ribs so they are happy, happy dogs. We didnít take them along though when Will took me out to lunch at our favorite place and I had BBQ shrimp on a skewer and a sweet potato without the butter. I get to pick what I want for a birthday present and I have been doing some thinking on that and havenít exactly decided yet. I am strongly thinking about a S&W 22 for plinking around. All in all this has been a wonderful day for me and I donít feel a bit different just because it is my BD. The restaurant gave me a piece of chocolate cake and some ice cream in a go bag. I think I will have a small taste and let Will eat the rest. I am drinking the sf ff latte with a double shot of espresso they gave me at our coffee place. I didnít tell either place it is my birthday but Will did. He got such a kick out of doing that.

DONNA FAYE Thanks for the BD wishes! It is a shame if you have to have a long wait once you get to the place to have your mammogram. Do they make too many appointments for the same time slot where you go? I really like the gal that does my mammogram for she takes me in at my appointment time and is very efficient. In fact she is the best I have ever run across doing them during my lifetime of having to have them. They have the state of the art equipment here and it is so much better than how they used to do it. I am so glad for you that you are almost finished with that sock. Next start on one of your fun to knit projects.

JEAN How nice to now have your remodeling all done and nice fresh painted room. That painted wall sounds like a treat since it changes with the light. Do you ever take something to work on while at craft club? Thaks for the BD wishes. I don't feel any different either and am glad I don't feel any older.

Have a great day Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote