Day 1

• Hi all,

This is day one for me and have done okay so far, but feeling tired and headachy.

I an using alternate protein packages from nashua nutrition and protein well sites.

So far so good! And thanks to everyone on this site for all the great info and tips!
  • Hi ! I am only in my second week but I can tell you once you make it past day 3 or 4 you will be amazed at how easy it is! Make sure you have enough salt, that seemed to help my headaches and drink lots of water too!
  • Hi and welcome.
  • I felt tired for the first few days, but then I started having bursts of energy. Welcome, and stick with it! You'll be pleased.
  • Hang in there !! it gets better
  • Yep! Day 4 it gets real easy, no more headaches, and best of all, no more cravings. That was the most amazing thing to me, since all I wanted to do was eat all day long. I cannot believe how that works, but those cravings are just gone. So cool.
  • I've just started too.. Good luck to you, I am on day 4 and it's true, it does get better, head aches are gone now...
  • Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions the Daily chat thread is the place with the most eyes if you cant find it...the search function isnt the greatest. There is an Alternatives thread also if you want to get more options. Also the recipe threads are great, but a bit overwhelming you can check out the daily 'What are you eating' thread for other ideas. And congrats on making the IP commitment! The first days are hard, but it gets easier everyday!
  • Welcome. I am new too. Will have my week 2 WI on Tuesday. Lost 4# 1st week. Good luck!
  • I'm in my third week and I find that I get a lot of that too. The more water I drink, the less I feel it. I've always been a big water drinker, so it didn't occur to me that I wasn't drinking enough. I think it's because I'm drinking my meals that I get confused. Anyway, water has been the answer for me.