Old 05-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #16  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

I see the same coach each week because there is only one coach.

There has only been one "seminar" since they started selling IP. It was a meeting to talk people into starting the program, is that what you all had?

My coach looked at my journal the first week, not one time since then and tomorrow is my 6th WI. I also weigh on Thursdays and by then I'm buying the leftovers, many times what I want is not in stock and I'm buying what I don't want, what's up with that? The protein is expensive, I should be able to get what I want to eat.

Ok, I'm done venting cause I have to go there tomorrow and want to be in a good mood
shathom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #17  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

I see the same 2 coaches sometimes both the same day. It's fine with me. The measurementsare different with different people. I'm more obsessed. I mean driven by the scale.

They seem excited to see me and make a nice little fuss about me. It seems genuine and does motive me. They're getting very busy but I've found morning's are better. I changed my WI to 0920 which works better for me. I want to get it done in the mornings before I've eaten too much of had my ton of water! The time of day determines who I will see. The coach I saw the first week really molded me and taught me most. They seem to have a team approach. I mentioned others in IP not having well stocked supplies to choose from. I was told, and it looks like they have every product in stock. I order similar things weekly so not much of an issue for me.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:09 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

I have a coach complaint also....Mine is good when she shows up! the office knows it's a problem and I hope it gets fixed soon but 2x now she has made me wait an hour or more. Just lucky I don't have another appointment to follow and need to leave. I hate to start over with another clinic so I hope this gets resolved soon. My husband even called before going and she took 20 min. to arrive at the clinic. GRRRR! I'm thinking as this diet gets know there will be more clinics popping up. I'm trying to talk my chiropractor into selling it.

Last edited by enr20707; 05-24-2012 at 09:10 AM.
enr20707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 220 / see ticker / 140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
I see the same coach each week because there is only one coach.

There has only been one "seminar" since they started selling IP. It was a meeting to talk people into starting the program, is that what you all had?

My coach looked at my journal the first week, not one time since then and tomorrow is my 6th WI. I also weigh on Thursdays and by then I'm buying the leftovers, many times what I want is not in stock and I'm buying what I don't want, what's up with that? The protein is expensive, I should be able to get what I want to eat.

Ok, I'm done venting cause I have to go there tomorrow and want to be in a good mood
Have you asked about sending them your order ahead of time? I do my WI on Wednesday and I fax my order over earlier in the week so they can get it together ahead of time .... maybe that will help ensure that you get the products you want rather than what is left over? I agree that you should be able to eat what you want and not what is left by Thursday though.

USMCvet ... is your clinic run by a woman named Jill? The original seminar I went to was run by a woman named Jill who was from vermont ... she was super nice and seemed genuinely interested in helping people out ... not just pushing a product kind of thing ... which I liked.

So far with 6 WIs and my original start up appt. I have seen 5 different coaches ... most of them have been great but I just feel like some consistency would be nice. Not a huge deal .. WI day is still my favorite day of the week
Cole3 is offline   Reply With Quote