View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #67
pluckypear

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'4"

I also wanted to add that if someone has the luxury of perusing circular(s), and the time to shop at several different locations they may save money. But again if one is shopping at one location most of the time due to key transportation is walking and to save time because working everyday in a physically demanding job and working out 3 evenings a week, attending board meetings and so forth time is limited. And since when is eating carrots and potatos considered healthy?
To eat healthy we are to have about 4 servings or more of veg, and of fruit, which includes tropical, stone, berries and cool weather fruit.
I do admit that I spent a ton of money on ordering out and buying junk before and so I am saving that way.
And I am spending the money to eat healthy. But I think it is important to acknowledge that really eating healthy for some people is beyond their means. When I shop most veg cost 3 dollars or more (rapini, kale etc.).
But this being said I appreciate all that has been said and will make the lentil spinach soup found above.

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." - Helen Keller
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote