View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #46
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good afternoon GG’s,

Taking a break from working on that room. It is a tedious process. Who oh why did I hang onto all these little pieces of stuff? I guess maybe I am at heart one of those “green” people. I see things and think ~ surely there must be a use for that. But it is clogging up my house. One thought that came to me today ~ maybe I can get rid of some of the pamphlets and stuff like that ~ I can probably find most anything now-a-days on the internet. The hard stuff is the momentos. Corbin’s band concert programs and things like that ~ but realistically ~ how often am I gonna look at that stuff.

Bobbi ~ the stuff in the bags is the parts of a project to be done, or the parts of one that is started and not finished. The boxes you mentioned would be nice, but DH is happier if I can find a way to do something without having to buy more stuff. This works for me ~ and takes up less room than the the type of boxes you have. Regarding DH and DS ~ DH doesn’t care what anyone thinks ~ so trying to reason with him from that angle would go no where.

Isabella ~ you’re right ~ DH and DS sitting down with a counselor will never happen. DS would probably do it ~ DH is impossible. We were at Cracker Barrel one time and saw a little plaque that said “Be nice to your kids ~ they will be choosing your nursing home” Needless to say ~ DH didn’t find that at all funny.

Dad turned American Idol on again for Mom last night. I haven’t even had to call and remind mom. I don’t know what has happened, but I am thankful for it.

Beesparkle ~ welcome. Your age doesn’t matter. Pull up a chair and join right in. Look forward to getting to know you.

Sorry I haven’t commented to everyone. Gotta get back to work.

Be back later.

Nobody can force you to have a certain attitude. But life will go so much better if you will simply choose to be positive. When you wake up, choose to be happy. Choose to be grateful for the day. (Joel Osteen)