Old 01-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #1  

Default WAY off track!!!

I've gotten way off track. Been working 10-12 hours days on the road and in meetings. I have eaten off plan every day for two weeks. Needless to say the 5.5lbs I had lost...most of that is back.
I just can't seem to get back on track. It's like I don't know where to start.
jenrummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:54 PM   #2  

Maybe it might help to get back on track to stop,clear mind and rethink the program. It is much easer to eat off program then on, but the benifits are not there. Hope that you can get geared into the right frame of mind once again. Good luck. and best wishes.
birdfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

Maybe sitting down with someone at your center will help. When I first started out I had a hard time and sat down with someone from the center and had a good airing out of my overwhelming feelings. It helped tremendously. Good luck! You can do this, just get your head wrapped around it and it will all fall back into place for you.
Fluffy in Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

I agree with FIF. Get to the center! I'm in the same exact position as you. I've had a bad couple of weeks and yesterday I got back in there. When I called them to see if it was ok to go in at lunch time yesterday, I said, "HELP!" My counselor laughed and said not to worry, we'll get me back on track. That's what they're there for. I went in, explained everything that had been going on, and we can up with a plan of attack. I felt so much better. I didn't have to keep all my feelings inside me. I got to release them which is what's helping me move forward.

Plus, please check in here as well. We've all had our challenges and can help you work through them. I couldn't have gotten as far as I have without their help too!
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 192.5/163.4/160

Height: 5'8"

We have all been there. It took me a while before the plan became automatic. The most important thing is PLAN. Think through your cig week and write down what you intend to eat for EVERY meal. Then shop, cook, package it up appropriately and feel confident that you are prepared. You can do this.

Last edited by camaswa; 02-02-2012 at 11:40 AM.
camaswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #6  

Thanks everyone! I finally went to my center last night and talked with someone. Today is a new day and I am determined to get this weight off!
jenrummie is offline   Reply With Quote