Old 01-23-2012, 03:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm going back to bed.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #3  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Heard on the radio that our temps are going up and rain is coming to wash this white stuff away.The only thing it get cold during the night and the water turns to ice.

Haven't decided whether I want to go out today or just take another day of relaxing. My back & hip were bothering me from the shoveling I did. Now I have to watch out for the ice,and keep on putting rock salt down to continue melting it.

RHONDA-Thanks for the new pages,hope you sleep well,I going to try to take a nap later on today.

NANCY-I was going to see I Bought A Zoo but my friend told me the same thing you posted it was worth seeing it,especially for newly widows like us. Now to take of the stuff you want to get rid of. I suggest you make a list and put the stuff to get rid of near the basement stairs or the stairs out to the yard and than when the junk man comes your all set. If you decided to have a yard sale the stuff with be close by to take out side for your sale.

Have a great day

Last edited by beach bum; 01-23-2012 at 09:55 AM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #4  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, you're really dedicated to give us new pages so early. I hope you were able to get more rest. Today Dr. Oz was talking about ways to help us sleep better. He had some good ideas.

Maryann, we're getting rain the next couple of days. No snow or ice, though.

We had a day at home today. Neither of us went anywhere. Don't know about tomorrow yet, but I imagine we'll go into town. We're out of bananas.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:52 PM   #5  

Send me good thoughts tomorrow afternoon. I'm being evaluated to see if I need a root canal. I can tell you that I do. I've been in pain since last Thursday and am on heavy drugs at the moment. I managed with the gks because I was on pain meds, and they got heavier today. What a bore!
Old 01-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #6  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I am sending you good vibes. I hope you get rid of your pain soon. Ask for gas if they do the root canal. You'll love it!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #7  

I've had the gas before. I thought that must be what it feels like to have 6 martinis without the hangover!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #8  
focused and aiming

I couldn't work for a dentist. I'd be inhaling all the time.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #9  

I had the first stage of the root canal and am home doing as much of nothing as I can do. My mouth is so sore although the dentist was good.

Soft foods for me for a while.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #10  
focused and aiming

Take it easy.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #11  

soft foods....hmmm, ice cream, cake, pie, milk shakes, malts....maybe this isn't so bad
Old 01-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #12  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Sorry I was MIA yesterday as I got busy ,with grocery shopping & then in the afternoon I was making a beef stew. The birds were singing all day and it felt like Spring, as tt reached up to 50 degrees .

Now its getting cold up here again,felt it when I went out to put out the garbage & recycling. Hope it stays nice for Thurs & Fri as I'm going out with my friends and don't need it to snow than.

I'm going to be stuck indoors again today as I have to wait for National Grid Gas man to come to expect my fireplace insert & boiler and gas meter. I don't want to miss his call as I missed him twice, once in Nov & Dec. They say they call you twice and if you don't answer the second call the appointment will automatically cancel.

SANDRA-Cold morning even though the sun is shinning. The snow is gone after yesterdays 50's temps.Hope it stays that way,but we still have Feb & March to face.

RHONDA-Hugs So you needed a root canal after all hope you sore mouth mends shortly. That's the best part soft foods,especially like ice cream & milk shakes Your right they are yummy.

Have to go and get my garbage can in before they blow away.

Last edited by beach bum; 01-25-2012 at 10:09 AM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #13  

I slept a full night, then took a 2 hour nap!

It's been raining since last night, and it's wonderful. It's got to help our drought
situation. Our dog is afraid of thunderstorms and she spent the night in my walk-in closet. I wish I had thought of that earlier for her. She seemed to be relaxed there.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #14  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I spent many a storm rocking Derik in our walkin closet when he was a baby.

We got around 4.5 inches of rain so far. Looks like we're on lakefront property.

Maryann, stew sounds good to me. Yummmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home from the doctor. I had a blood vessel burst in my right eye. I felt it happen while I was lying in bed reading. Don't know what caused it. My blood pressure is good. No vision problems but oodles of cosmetic issues. It'll take 2-3 weeks for the whites of my eye to return. Red now and soon to be yellow. Life goes on.

Last edited by ontarget; 01-25-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:11 PM   #15  

Sandra, ouch! You're so hip; looking Goth, no doubt.