Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 11:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Default Tony Little's Gazelle Edge Trainer Anyone?

I have been thinking about getting one but am not sure. Anyone that is around 230 lbs or so use one? Do you like it? Do you get your exercise time use out of it? Do you get winded from using it? I am very out of shape(meaning I haven't exercised in a very long time), would it be hard for me to use the Gazelle? I also get sore knees easily(riding an exercise bike more than 10mins really tires my knees and makes them sore) would the Gazelle be easier on my knees than an exercise bike is?

Thanx for answering these questions.
Old 07-24-2003, 09:41 AM   #2  

I just got something like it at a lawn sale and mine is very easy to use and it does not hurt my knees. IT has adjustable levels of resistence so you can have it on the lowest level. And keep in mind when you are starting out if you can only do a few minutes then thats all you do and just keep working it and you will get better and able to do more. When i started walking i could not do one lap at the mall and now i am walking 3 miles. It does pay off.
Old 07-24-2003, 09:44 AM   #3  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

I tried a glider-like thing a while ago at a hotel health club, and found that at my weight, it was uncomfortable. The opening where you stand wasn't wide enough for me to fit well.

I'd try it out first, if you can. You're probably much smaller than me, so it may not be a problem for you at all.
Closed Thread