Old 12-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #1  
God helps me. :)

S/C/G: 173/See Ticker/146

Height: 5'5"

Lightbulb Not braggin', just sayin'...

Okay, this really is a brag for me! SAD! LOL

This is my third day in a row at the gym, though I didn't burn as many calories as the previous two days.

I also haven't had any cigarettes yet and I ate a healthy lunch.

I'm treating myself with 70 extra calories with my coffee creamer - Brown Sugar Maple Latte, by Coffee Mate. (Decaf)

I am a calorie counter and since I topped out at a 300 calorie burn, my focus will be on keeping my calorie intake at 1200 today. I pray that I can do this!

I can't tell on the scale yet, but yesterday my husband asked me if I drank caffeine during the day because I had so much energy. So, even though I can't tell with the numbers, it's still showing up in other areas.

PS - I've been at the gym for longer than three days, but I'm just proud that I made it 3 consecutive days.
TawnyaInControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #2  

I think you have reason to brag! I can't remember the last time I was able to make it outside to walk 3 consecutive days, much less make it to the gym!

Keep up the great trend!
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

I think just treating my body better and not overeating every meal makes me have more energy! Way To Go for your three days OP, keep going!
NoMoreKnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM   #4  
I choose me...

S/C/G: HW 265/SW 240/CW ticker/GW 150

Height: 5 Ft 3

Wahooooo!!! Brag away girl. The gym is my new drug. I hate when I miss a day (I've missed the last 2 days cause of this cold and fever) but back at it today. Working out keeps me in check with what I'm eating. Working that hard at the gym makes me aware of what I'm putting in to my body. When I don't work out I feel lazy and end up eating whatever lol. So good for you! Working out makes all the difference in how you feel, it does for me!
InsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 240/240/140

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Its great that you can recognize and celebrate all the "mini" goals on your way to the big goal. I may say mini but they are a great achievment. I fell off the wagon so hard the past 2 days I think I put a crack in the sidewalk! Back op today. Mantra for next week is water, water, water.
speedy2697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #6  
God helps me. :)

S/C/G: 173/See Ticker/146

Height: 5'5"

I agree NoMoreKnit - taking of my body energizes me too. I'm still going to the gym daily, but I'm not eating so few calories. I promised myself that today is the first day for getting serious about putting fewer calories in it!
TawnyaInControl is offline   Reply With Quote