Old 11-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #1  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Smile #270 Bale of Turtles Doing the Right Thing!

We are the Turtle Group here at www.3fatchicks.com. We welcome you to join us as we work toward good health and fitness in a persistent manner. As our inspiration, we use the race between the turtle and the hare where the turtle was the victor because he didn't give up. We believe in keepin' on by using the skills and techniques we have learned from experience to keep us on track. We believe in giving each other support. Good luck to us all!
Judy
Itryharder
(for Lin and Lauren)
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all! Rainy day here today but that is ok, I am starting to gear up to go back to work on Wednesday so I need some time to go thru my closet and drawers to pick out some clothing that does not fit right now, either for the good or the bad lol.

Today is my oldest DS birthday so we will be going out to lunch to celebrate that today and I am really looking forward to seeing my grandbaby since I have not really had a chance to see him in over a week and grammy is going into withdraw!

Not sure what is going on with the scale since it is not moving one way or the other which I know can't be right since I have not made good choices this past week.

Judy: TOTALLY know how you are feeling right now... I think that the exercise will help us to feel better and to get back on track. The walks at the park with the dogs really helped to clear my head and I also went and caught a knitting class yesterday afternoon which works wonders for me to just get together with a bunch of ladies to knit and chat.

Have a great day everyone!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/185/172 then will reaccess

Height: 5'9

Good Afternoon everyone.. raining here as well so not an outside day... that's okay have stuff that needs to be done inside.. today is just one of those my wagon's dragging days... slept fantastic for a change - woke up early and just been slow going since.. had to literally self talk myself into working out on the treadmill and every step there I wanted to turn back .. watched P.S. I Love You while walking today ( not the whole thing) but it did help take my mind off the screaming "I don't want to be doing this" inner child I had going on.. I must of been fooling myself when I thought it would get easier because it hasn't but will take it as maybe just another change my mind and body are going thru... who knows but I did it begrudgingly and now I'm trying to get all my water in.. the tree is up and mostly decorated so maybe I will call it a day and just be happy with that..

Princess good luck on your first day at your new place on Wednesday... I hope you got your baby fix and celebrated a lovely birthday with your DS..

Have a great Sunday everyone!!!
Taylorsjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:17 PM   #4  
Chick

I love your honesty. You turtles are the best.
Today I thought I'd be 100% OP and I'm not there yet. And it turns out that we may be watching our other grandson tomorrow. Maybe he'll sleep over tonight. We'll see.
Family left at 12:30 today. I loved the visit, but I badly need to be back in my routine.

Relaxing in between getting Thanksgiving decorations put away.
Love, and I mean it!!!!, to all,
Judy
Was up 5# which I hoped to knock off starting Thursday. Looks like my start may have to be Monday.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:58 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Manic Monday!!!

Up and down doesn't matter that is reality,if we were perfect we wouldn't be here!!!! not giving up is whats important!! A few steps in the right direction everyday.
We must keep at it!!!! No quitting!!!

Hope you all you Turtles south of the border had a great Thanksgiving! Hope everyone north had a good weekend too!!

Have a great day/week!!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:03 AM   #6  

Good morning everyone and happy Monday to you all... still lots of rain here and it is not supposed to stop anytime soon. I have lots of stuff that needs to be done over the next two days so am going to make this a short post this morning...

Woke up to TOM which just pisses me off since I just got done with it not a week and a half ago. Ugh....

Old 11-28-2011, 08:31 AM   #7  

Good Morning everyone.. still moving at a slower pace but hey I`m moving.. workout done and now getting ready for work.. I have found if I do it early in the morning then I dont have to talk myself into it later on.. UGHH I want the easy button!! LOL

Terri totally agree just keep moving or as the Nemo movie says just keep swimming LOL

Itryharder I hope you had a lovely time with your grandson and I totally agree about routine.. I feel more structured when its there..

Princess I feel for you.. my TOM came a week and half early from all the stress going on in my world so maybe that`s whats happening to you.. frustrating as all heck or what..

Was down a pound this week so will shoot over and post it..

Have a great Cyber Monday everyone!!
Old 11-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #8  
Chick

too busy to write-----thinking of you all ------------promising myself an OP day.
Good luck to us all.
Judy
Old 11-28-2011, 10:04 AM   #9  
Chick

ended up watching another grandson today! I love your comments----Terri about reality and all the stress we go through with Princess and Taylor and yet look---TAylor lost another pound. wahoo!!!!!

aim to stay op and get into my routine as best as possible.
Judy
Old 11-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #10  
jeanne

Hi everyone~ Hope you all had a great thanksgiving!!

jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #11  
Chick

Hi Guys,
Bandit, what is our Biggest Loser ending date for our challenge?
thanks.

Wonderful Thanksgiving. Family and a long time friend were able to join us. Really lovely.

I've been OP all day. Ididn't get the exercise in, but so much was going on.
the food has been A-OK and I'm happy about that.

Everyone have a great evening and a wonderful day tomorrow.
Judy
Old 11-29-2011, 06:01 AM   #12  

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday... my last day off before I head back to work, over all did not get near enough done during my two months at home but I did manage to get a few things done so will be happy with that I guess.

My TOM showed up again yesterday ... ugh, REALLY!?!?! I just don't even know what to say... It goes away for 4 months then comes back with a vengence and shows up every two weeks and is so strong I feel weak... Oh well, guess it is all part of being a member of the stronger sex

Food was so-so yesterday so will need to get that back under control - going to a zumba class with D-DIL this morning so will give it my best effort.

Last edited by Princess1122; 11-29-2011 at 06:01 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #13  

Good Morning. good morning... that`s the tune going thru my head as I look outside at a field that is now a lake and so many puddles I don`t know which way to walk to avoid..if it turns to snow like they say it will be messy out there and the drive home from work - interesting.... workout is done 5 miles today and guess what I signed up for Zumba.. I was thinking the classes would start in the new year and take me right up to my surgery date but boy did I get the shock of my life when she said they begin next Monday night .. I told my DH he might want to bring me in case I can`t move after LOL.. I`m excited because I`ve heard so many talk about it on here and I`ve only tried it on my wii ( which I had to be doing wrong as I felt my hips were going to hyperextend).. but the teacher is a former client of mine and she reassured me that I could do this.. so we shall see. I had a cookie exchange last night and came home with 12 dozen different kinds of cookies ( which are headed to the freezer today).. yessss I admit I did try a few - not all but let's just say I got a sugar spike, so serves me right ( hence the extra mile on the treadmill today) LOL..

Itryharder - I do believe that the c25k is what helped me lose that pound.. I`m noticing shifting in my body structure from the running ( still not enjoying it) but the changes are a perk.. tomorrow will be day 3 of week 3 ( as I`ve decided to just do it every other day to get me thru the program).. Awesome job on being OP..

Princess - are you excited to be starting somewhere new? May I ask what you usually take to your zumba classes? I don't think we ever get done what we hope to.. it just seems time flies anymore!

Jar - hope all is good your way.. have fun with you DH today!!!

Hi to everyone else and I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Old 11-29-2011, 10:00 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning turtles

Rainey day up here and I have been sick the last few days. Turtled at Thurs meeting, went to my dd in Tor Fri night & stayed over which was fun.
But stayed home yesterday & was in bed for most of it. Just a nasty cold -
feel better today until I start coughing.

Sounds like everyone is super busy & enjoyed their Thanksgiving which is nice.
So heres to another great week for everyone.

Our challenge will end when after Biggest Loser is finished - I think that is
Dec 13 so our final weigh in will be Dec 15th or whatever your weigh in days is.

HOpe that works for everyone!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:55 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Just popping in I can't seem to shake myself outta my rut.

Princes I feel you about the TOM thing.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Eww will post more later when I feel better.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote