View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 04:17 PM   #3
Taylorsjourney

S/C/G: 196/185/172 then will reaccess

Height: 5'9

Good Afternoon everyone.. raining here as well so not an outside day... that's okay have stuff that needs to be done inside.. today is just one of those my wagon's dragging days... slept fantastic for a change - woke up early and just been slow going since.. had to literally self talk myself into working out on the treadmill and every step there I wanted to turn back .. watched P.S. I Love You while walking today ( not the whole thing) but it did help take my mind off the screaming "I don't want to be doing this" inner child I had going on.. I must of been fooling myself when I thought it would get easier because it hasn't but will take it as maybe just another change my mind and body are going thru... who knows but I did it begrudgingly and now I'm trying to get all my water in.. the tree is up and mostly decorated so maybe I will call it a day and just be happy with that..

Princess good luck on your first day at your new place on Wednesday... I hope you got your baby fix and celebrated a lovely birthday with your DS..

Have a great Sunday everyone!!!