View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #99
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey ladies!

I'm really starting to feel the strain of not exercising. So I'm trying my best to channel those feelings into motivation. I'm completely busy tomorrow so I have no time to work out, but Monday for sure I'm going to hit up Insanity and sweat like a hippo in a power shower. I HAVE TO! I want to lose as much weight as possible before I see my bf in February and I want to hit that 150 lbs if I can!!

Christmas is going to be awful, my parents are both overweight and my Dad especially likes to use Christmas (the entire December month more like) as an excuse to gorge on treats. But I hope I can keep a good mentality and stick to my 3 meals a day and no snacks.

I might write something tonight, just a personal diary entry just to map out all the happenings and get it all out of my system. I find writing very much like therapy sometimes.

Hope you're all well and that you all survived Black Friday (we got news reports of people pulling out guns for bargains?! oh you crazy yanks ;p) and are staying strong!! Can't believe we're almost in December!!

mhill - Thanks for your support, you know exactly what to say to get me pumped! You're SUPER CLOSE to your 2nd mini goal I see! YOU CAN DO IT!! Just 3 lbs to go!!

Goal 1: Halfway point to borderline Overweight/Healthy BMI~ 165 lbs
Goal 2: Weight when I was 17 ~ 159 lbs
Goal 3: Borderline Overweight/Healthy BMI ~ 150 lbs
Goal 4: Lightest weight ever! ~ 148 lbs
Goal 5: Lighter than Boyfriend ~ 145 lbs
Goal 6: Halfway point to Healthy BMI ~ 140 lbs
Final Goal: Midpoint of healthy BMI range (21.6) ~ 130 lbs

Last edited by Riestrella; 11-26-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote