View Single Post
Old 07-13-2003, 11:01 PM   #3
suzie76

Hi,

I'm Sherry, married to Frank for ten years this August. We have one son, Matthew, who just turned four on July eighth. I work full time as a customer service rep.

My all time high weight was 256. Started my journey on 1/1/03, and am currently at 217.5. I've lost five inches EACH off of my waist and hips-didn't measure my thighs-too depressing to think about!

I've found I actually enjoy exercising, but am still struggling with food. It has become somewhat easier since coming off of the anti-depressants I took from 8/99 to February of this year due to post partum depression, but it's still a daily battle. My major downfalls are anything chocolate and pizza. I'm an emotional eater...

I don't know what my end goal is. I'm not aiming to be skinny or thin. I want to be fit and STRONG-since muscle weighs more than fat, my ending weight may be higher than I'd planned. I want to go by how I look and feel, not by a number on the scale.

Thanks for reading-
Sherry