Old 10-25-2011, 08:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/130

Height: 5 foot

Default Does anyone know points plus value of....

I LOVED the cupcakes made with pumpkin when I did weight watchers before. I used to make them with chocolate cake mix, a can of pumpkin and a little water if needed. I know they were 2 points then when we made them into cupcakes...Does anyone know how much they are now with the points plus????? I want to make them as a halloween treat for those of us doing the biggest loser at school, and would like to let my fellow weight watcher people know how many points they are!
KatRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 293/251.8/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatRat View Post
I LOVED the cupcakes made with pumpkin when I did weight watchers before. I used to make them with chocolate cake mix, a can of pumpkin and a little water if needed. I know they were 2 points then when we made them into cupcakes...Does anyone know how much they are now with the points plus????? I want to make them as a halloween treat for those of us doing the biggest loser at school, and would like to let my fellow weight watcher people know how many points they are!
Do you have WW online access? You can go into the recipe builder and figure it out.

I did enter some of the info: one box of chocolate cake mix is 64 pp and a can of pumpkin (nothing added, not pie filling) is 0 pp. Just divide 64 by how many cupcakes you get and that will be your points.
In2wishin is offline   Reply With Quote