20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 08:07 PM   #1  
Making myself fat-free.

S/C/G: 260/214.8/120

Height: 5'1"

Default Autumn Beauties Week 7 chat 9/12-9/19

Hey everyone! Here's our new thread.

Welcome to our new team members! Thank you so much for being willing to switch over.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #2  
Making myself fat-free.

Autumn Beauties Week 5

Biggest Loser

megmix -4 (1.52%) You are on fire, girl!

Honorable Mentions:

kamsmoma -2.2 (1.18%)
mhill0823 -2.4 (.96%)

Unofficial members:

Sibi
Pacsunmama
islandvet
alsten02
lilneezy
my2cats
savanahfloc
skittlez
streeps
snowwolf
ashley329
Lainey M
s rosa

1 freebie used:

meliz
pinksnowdays
mhill0823

Good job everyone! We might be few now, but we're still kicking butt. A few people are transferring teams, so if the new members could introduce themselves, and the old members be welcoming! We'll get to know each other soon enough.

Go autumn beauties!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 278.8/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Welcome new members!

Yay! I'm so close to achieving my first 20lb loss mini goal. I think I can do it this week. Yeah!

As for exercise I did a hatha yoga session yesterday and I still feel sore today. I think that I'll continue doing it once a week for a month and then increase to twice a week. I've also set a new challenge for myself of doing a bodyweight circuit in the morning consisting of 20 lunges (10/leg), 20 squats and 20 wall push ups. It has been two days now and I feel the burn! It feels great! I love that it wakes me up and that it doesn't take much time to do. I also plan on walking 10 miles this week. There I said it, now I must do it!

I hope everyone is doing well! Does anyone also have any personal goals for the week?
Old 09-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #4  
Future Fitness Model

S/C/G: 196.5/184.4/140

Height: 5'3

Welcome new members ...

Hey girlies just checking in with you guys.. Mega- Girl you are kicking a$# in melting those pounds away .. Keep up the good work hun..

My personal goal for this week is to be active all week long non-stop with at least 25-30mins of additional exercise... I'm still on plan as always!! I'll check back in with you ladies later
Old 09-13-2011, 04:31 PM   #5  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Wtg Autumn Beauties On Beign The Biggest Loser Team Of The Week! Congrats!
Old 09-13-2011, 06:43 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Hey

I am one of the new members and I am really going to try and chat a bit more. I am a student right now and I am trying to fit in exercise and eating well into my busy schedule.

My exercise last week and this week has been awesome! but the weight loss just isn't happening which is really really frusterating! I am just waiting for a whoosh which better come soon (hopefully I'm not in a plateau). My personal goal for the week is to keep exercising at least 30 mins a day for 5 days this week.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:05 PM   #7  
PinkSnowDays

S/C/G: 260/250/150

Hey ladies! Quick check in... have just been plugging along... I'm hoping to get to the gym at least a few times this week... shooting for 3! I've just been swamped with work. I'm usually there 6:30-4:30 and then come home to let me dog out and then go back most nights 5-8 or so.... so ready for things to get back into the swing of it.

Hope all is well! Congrats megamix! Way to go!
Welcome Rated!
Keep it up Kams!
Thanks for doing all the organizing Meliz!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #8  

Hi, all. I'm a transplant from Lovely Leaves. My weights have sucked. I havent stuck to plan, because frankly, i havent really cared or been interested enough. I get started, get a few good days, then fall off when i get distracted by an unbearable binge desire, (amazingly only a few times in this challenge so far), or i get a work emergency, and have a bunch of ridiculous hours packed into a few days. Our trial gym month at one gym just ended, and we've switched to another that more meets my needs, and i've just restarted New Rules of Lifting for Women. I'm feeling pretty good now, so it should be better from here on out.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:54 PM   #9  
Making myself fat-free.

Hey Beauties! Sorry I've been MIA the past few days. Have been working crazy hours + had work functions after work to tend too. Yesterday I was going from 7 am and didn't get home until 9, so it's been a bit hectic.

First of all, congratulations on being the biggest losing team this week! YAYE TEAM.

Megamix, you are doing amazing! You're an inspiration. I think my personal goal is to just make it through! lol.. We've had so many work parties and stuff going on, that it's been hard to resist all the cakes, and doughnuts at the morning meetings, etc. So I just need to make it through one day without completely blowing it! lol. (I did have one doughnut..)

kamsmoma, you've been doing great with the exercise and keeping on target. WTG!

SMS, LOVE the new picture!

Rated, welcome to the team. It's great to have you. I'm sure if you keep doing well your whoosh moment will come soon.

pinksnowdays, keep chugging along, it's all we busy woman can do. You're doing great. And welcome! I love organizing things for all you beautiful ladies.

Brown, it's all about catching ourselves and slowly making better choices. I firmly believe in lifestyle changes and not diets. Diets never worked for me past the goal I had set. This time, it's forever. I'm glad you're feeling good now! Keep it up and welcome to the team!!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:05 AM   #10  

Thanks!
Old 09-17-2011, 08:11 AM   #11  
Making myself fat-free.

Hey everyone. Glad it's finally the weekend! Don't forget to post your weigh-in's tomorrow!

I think this week might be my first gain since the beginning of this. I think I had a little too much at my work functions this week, sadly. Plus I feel like I'm on a emotional roller coaster and I'm not really sure why. I took a pregnancy test, and it's not that!

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 278.8/ticker/165

Don't feel too bad Meliz. I'm going to have a gain this week too. I haven't gone below last Sunday's weight at all this week. The only thing that has changed is my activity level, but I'm not sure that would cause a 2+ pound gain. I was really hoping to reach my 20 lb loss mini goal this week, but it'll have to wait. Hopefully I'll achieve it by the end of the month.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:42 PM   #13  

I had an artificial high last week, courtesy of a binge and water. As of today I'm down 4.5 lbs of it, even after 3 days off plan earlier this week, so it should balance some gains out.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #14  
Making myself fat-free.

It's okay, Megmix, you've been doing amazing.

Brown, congratulations!! That's great.

My husband and I decided to relax in tonight with some drinks, since I haven't drank much since I started losing weight and I needed a night to relax and not worry about anything. Plus, I'm not pregnant. Which in some ways is a relief, but in others is kind of sad. Yaye mixed feelings? And I've been dealing with some emotions and tonight is the first day in awhile I wasn't upset about everything. So I had a few drinks to relax and have a happy night with my husband - though I've pretty much just drank straight vodka and when I mixed it - it was only with the skinny girl cosmo mix, so I haven't had too many calories from it and I cut my days calories to make up for it.

I promise next week I will be completely on point to make up for this week's slight gain.

It has been a great night though and I'm not really sure how I can still type coherently. Well, what seems to be coherently. I guess all those e-mails at work have made me able to type no matter what, haha.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Don't forget that tomorrow is post your weigh in day!
Old 09-17-2011, 09:48 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is having a GREAT Week!
I ran Warrior Dash today!
I'm sooo proud of myself! I completed the whole thing, recieved my medal and didn't die! lol
I completed every obstacle but one and I'm counting it too, because I made it all the way to the top of if then lost my footing and fell down!
So Bloody knees, scraped belly, sunburnt and SORE...
but... I'm a WARRIOR!!!!

I encourage everyone to do this event if it's near you anywhere, it's loads of run and Sooo rewarding!
Closed Thread