From the air...

• I'm on a plane, and completely floored by the difference in my experience. No seatbelt extender, no sucking it in to try and fasten a tight seatbelt where I hope the stewardess can still see it... just got on and fastened my seatbelt... with plenty of room to spare! My seat is comfortable - no contorting myself to try to angle away from the person next to me (who is my daughter, and has actually spent a fair portion of the trip with her head on my shoulder anyway!) I even used the airplane bathroom without feeling cramped and claustrophobic...
    And the best part... My seat tray is down and I can be on my laptop drinking coffee
  • WoohooO!!! That is awesome! I TOTALLY know what you mean!! It's so dreadful and things that those without a weight issue never think about... things like flying or going to an amusement park and worrying you won't fit into the ride.. I'm so happy for you!! I'm looking forward to that! There's only so much contorting I can do (man it's so uncomfortable too! who knew you could suck your THIGHS in! hahah)
  • awesome!
  • That's fantastic!!
  • This made me smile I've had that same experience. Feels sooo good!
  • Wonderful!

• What a great feeling and a wonderful NSV!!!
  • That's AMAZING!!!!!! So worth the work isn't it? CONGRATS!
  • Congratulations!
  • yay for you, that is so great. I have a big grin on my face thinking about how happy you are and how wonderful that all makes you feel!
  • What a wonderful feeling for you!
  • That is just SO awesome!! Congratulations!!!
  • I had the same experience when I flew last month! Except I never used the bathroom, dang it lol!!
  • WTG! That's great!
  • Good for you! Congratulations!