One good choice I made today was...

You're on Page 35 of 35
Go to
  • Gah, don't feel like I am making any good choices lately!
  • Hang in there Shannon! We have to make some cruddy choices for contrast, so we can REALLY appreciate the good decisions we eventually make!

Today's good decision: oatmeal with sunbutter instead of a huuuuuge bagel. Why oh why must Mr. Snark have bagels in the house?!?!
  • Good choice last night. Free pizza and beer at a professional presentation I went to last night and I had none of it.
  • Trying to keep stress levels down.
  • I'm planning my snacks for tonight because the dreaded chips will be back in the house (the weekend starts tonight!). Must not eat them, so I'm strategizing ahead of time!
  • Quote: I'm planning my snacks for tonight because the dreaded chips will be back in the house (the weekend starts tonight!). Must not eat them, so I'm strategizing ahead of time!
    Just four days left in the month, you can do it!
  • I didn't eat any chips last night, yay! I think I'm going to make it. Last night's strategy was sugar snaps peas.

Tonight's strategy will be air-popped popcorn I think.
  • Whoops, just realized we are over 500 posts, so here is the new thread!

On good choice I made today is
  • I got up and got dressed
    I wanted to keep sleeping, but the weather is too hot to stay in bed and sleep. So I got up, got dressed,ate some oatmeal, and let the cat out for fresh air. He sleeps in the garage at night. Then, I watered my plants, and checked to see if trash bins needed to be brought in yet???

Responsibilities, Responsibilities, Responsibilities: Thank goodness I'm single, Ha???

Or, I suppose I would Never have to get out of bed in the morning, or afternoon, or evening even???
  • The 1 good choice that i made today was.....
    I got up, and made the bed,and made some oatmeal, and fresh Coffee. Then I had to pay a few VIP bills. Then I had to check all the cat's water bowls and fill them up, as they were all only 1/2 filled. Then, I watered my sunflowers and porch plants, and my baby mini rose plant, which I recently re-planted after Mother's Day. Then I sat down and went to, "My 3 chick's" website to vent and read all your lovely little posts and threads.

Sincerely,
    1Bluerose68
  • The power pole outside went bezerk? I reported it Immediately
    This morning was so hum drum, and then suddenly I heard a loud annoying noise outside. I looked outside and saw a bolt of electricity being transferred from the power lines outside my neighbors home to the roof of the his house. I panicked and called 911. This terrified me, as I panic over disastrous things which I have no control over...And, it happened so suddenly, and seemingly just out of the blue. It wasn't even windy outside when this happened. I later, once the phones were back, called to cancel the "911" status of the call and gave the correct address of where this had occurred, and took it down a notch to re-classify the event as, "Non-Emergency." Thank God, nothing happened following the bolt of electricity that I witnessed initially hitting the rooftop. Perhaps I secretly willed it to behave?

I ate something nutritious after this event. I had a rice bowl w/ veggies and a few peach gummy rings too.
  • Bluerose - nobody is commenting in this thread because it is over the 500 reply limit and I started a new one HERE. So go to that new thread to post all your good decisions!

I need to get a moderator is close this one.