Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #1  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

Unhappy Please help need diet buddies...

My name is Adrianna I need help really bad with my diet. I was just down to 290 like a week ago and I weighed myself now and I am up to 305 again in a week!!! I have been binging on a lot of bad food and just not watching what I eat again. I don't have any friends to talk to about it or to keep me motivated I also have really bad depression I do really good for a while then when I get lonely and depressed I just binge on crap and it's really hard to stop by myself.

Please is there anyone who will be my diet buddy I need someone to keep me accountable to report to everyday. I know how to lose weight I just need help sticking to it. I want to get to 250 by october I really can't afford to be messing up all the time like this. Would love some friends to talk to too if possible I am 30 years old I started at 380 it really doesn't matter what you started at to me to be my diet buddy just anyone willing.

It's hard being alone then I feel like I can just get away with eating whatever I want.
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 323/Weight Tracker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Adrianna. I'd like to be e-mail weight loss buddies on here, if that's cool? I get where you are coming from. I have hit that wall so many times. I think with weight loss... and changing your life all together, there is a lot more to it than just switching what you eat, and adding in exercise. There's a lot of underlying issues that we don't address. That, and I think loneliness can be a big issue at times as well.

To be honest, I'm struggling right now. I had a BAD week with my T.O.M. and I've been off track. I just went to the gym yesterday and while I ate really clean yesterday, today I really blew it. I had lunch out at a restaurant and had a handful of french fries, onion rings and a honey bun (Curse you Eat 'n Park and your yummy bakery goods!). Then for dinner we had stuffed hot dogs >.<... I plan to do better tomorrow, and probably won't get to eat much because I'll be at the hospital for the majority of the day. My yahoo handle is on my profile too if you want to reach me that way. Take care.
ShyHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 229/T/170

Height: 5'7

hi Adrianna! i'd love to be buddies.. im on here alot and i just started back on the old diet roller coaster. it is hard to do when u are by yourself. its like. u kinda just eat what makes u feel good at the time and then boom! that scale creeps on up again. the hard part for me is staying on track.. i get discouraged and feel deprived and just say screw it! . i've been trying to find a buddy myself on here cuz i feel like if there is some one to talk to then i would stay on track better.. i dunno.. at least if we do fall off we would have each other to land on lol. well let me know im always around
mickey
Mickey79sf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:27 AM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

Sent a PM.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:53 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

There is also an awesome thread to stay accountable on a daily basis here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...6-12-11-a.html. It's extremely supportive and a great place to vent if you are having frustrations. There are lots of other daily accountability threads on other parts of the forum too, so just post wherever you feel comfortable if you decide to do that

And, oh yeah, you have thousands of diet buddies right here who support you and want to see you succeed!
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 266.5/261.5/144

Height: 5,5

Me to, im here, I would love to be your buddy, and there are a lot of them here, to. I understand completely where you are coming from, i have been there. This board is awesome, so much support.
TwilightBloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #7  
Danielle

S/C/G: 293/see ticker/193

Height: 5'8

I'm here if you need me! I need some buddies!
MzJuicyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #8  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Praying for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by going2bskinny View Post
My name is Adrianna I need help really bad with my diet. I was just down to 290 like a week ago and I weighed myself now and I am up to 305 again in a week!!! I have been binging on a lot of bad food and just not watching what I eat again. I don't have any friends to talk to about it or to keep me motivated I also have really bad depression I do really good for a while then when I get lonely and depressed I just binge on crap and it's really hard to stop by myself.

Please is there anyone who will be my diet buddy I need someone to keep me accountable to report to everyday. I know how to lose weight I just need help sticking to it. I want to get to 250 by october I really can't afford to be messing up all the time like this. Would love some friends to talk to too if possible I am 30 years old I started at 380 it really doesn't matter what you started at to me to be my diet buddy just anyone willing.

It's hard being alone then I feel like I can just get away with eating whatever I want.
Hello Adrianna, oh, honey, we have all been where you are and can relate! I will be praying for you and if you need encouragement please send me a pm. There are a lot of wonderful people on these boards who are willing to help and encourage you. Sending you a hug! Tammy
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #9  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

Thanks you guys I'd love to be buddies with you all I made a new yahoo name if anyone wants to add me I will PM you guys too incase you don't see this my yahoo name is going2bskinny80 please add me anyone who wants to be buddies with me thanks a lot
Old 06-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #10  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiblue View Post
There is also an awesome thread to stay accountable on a daily basis here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...6-12-11-a.html. It's extremely supportive and a great place to vent if you are having frustrations. There are lots of other daily accountability threads on other parts of the forum too, so just post wherever you feel comfortable if you decide to do that

And, oh yeah, you have thousands of diet buddies right here who support you and want to see you succeed!
Thanks blue I will check that out as well thanks for the advice
Old 06-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 232

Height: 5'10"

Hello Everyone,
I am new on here but need all the support that I can get!! I am trying to reach my goal of 150 and at present weighing in at 232....I have started the Wonderslim shakes and hopefully will see a loss by the end of the week. by the way how do you get the weight loss ticker that I see so many have??
buglee28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #12  
I am more than weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buglee28 View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am new on here but need all the support that I can get!! I am trying to reach my goal of 150 and at present weighing in at 232....I have started the Wonderslim shakes and hopefully will see a loss by the end of the week. by the way how do you get the weight loss ticker that I see so many have??
Hello and welcome! I have NO idea how to get the ticker, I am so NOT computer savvy! But I hope we can be of help and encouragement to you, we are all in the same situation, so we can and should help one another. Good luck with ticker. Have a blessed day. Tammy
Old 06-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #13  
Returning Chick

S/C/G: 195/185/135

Height: 5'1

I think we've all been there, Adrianna. Hang in there. I'm new here, but as I have looked over the site, I've found that there are many wonderful and supportive individuals here that will not hesitate to offer encouragement. Just joining the site has already given me more hope for my own weight goal.
Strawbryrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #14  
I am more than weight.

Default Welcome to 3FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawbryrain View Post
I think we've all been there, Adrianna. Hang in there. I'm new here, but as I have looked over the site, I've found that there are many wonderful and supportive individuals here that will not hesitate to offer encouragement. Just joining the site has already given me more hope for my own weight goal.
Welcome Strawbryrain! This is a wonderful place to get and give encouragement, awesome people on these forums, sometimes it takes awhile to see where you fit it or where you are most comfortable, but hang in there!
Old 06-07-2011, 07:37 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 229/T/170

Height: 5'7

well it sounds like we have a pretty nice support group going right here lol.. u can add me on yahoo messenger one of my handles is enchanted_tears. we can set up an official thread even.. sorry i like clubs
Mickey79sf is offline   Reply With Quote