South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 06:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Friday's SBD DAILY CHIT-CHAT 5/13

Am I first?

Good morning! This is your WAKE UP CALL! Where are all you sleepyheads?

I have a busy start to my day off. I'm taking my car in for an oil change first thing. Afterwards, I have some banking to take care of before running out to my favorite plant nursery to pick up one more tomato cage for a pepper plant. They make some nice sturdy wrought iron ones that work better than any other type we used before. I must make a quick stop at Walmart on the way home, then I plan to enjoy the rest of the day just puttering around the yard. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I'll save the housecleaning for then.

Gotta run for now, but enjoy your day!
Old 05-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

This sleepyhead was up early but didn't remember to start us up although I did close out yesterday's thread. Enjoy your "Saturday", Cottage.

Today is the last of our string of sunny days so I will get back out to the garden right after gym. I did get lots of perennials split and potted yesterday but there certainly are loads more. I sometimes think I should have the plant sale here instead of lugging it all over to the Church! I may do that next year.

Big decision to make this afternoon. Which of my darling dogs gets to go with me to the volunteer appreciation tea at the nursing home? I will take just one because they do not handle well together - too many leash tangles and Jazz always wants to play. I'll check my journal and see who went last year - gotta be fair.

I'm off to the gym in a few minutes and then back and into gardening clothes. Today looks like the kind of day when I change my clothes a lot: gym, garden, tea party and book club. I feel like the Queen!

Have a great TGIF!
Old 05-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: maintaining

I'm here! My body wants to wake up no matter what Of course the snoring husband doesn't help.

I have an exciting day today: I am getting together with someone I met online through our blogs. It is a bit scary too. She is the first person I'll meet who has read all that stuff that I have exposed about myself. Other stuff - workout day with my mom and DH heads to Colorado for the weekend for our nephew's college grad. I'm sticking here with the teen which means I'll need to stay up way past my bedtime to wait for him to come in at night.

Bea - Great job on the loss and love to hear how you are feeling. What a great birthday present to yourself. Belated happy birthday.

Tallandthin - Glad to hear it!

Linda - Sounds like a busy morning. Housecleaning? What's that?

Have a great day everyone. BBL

Last edited by WaistingTime; 05-13-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:42 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Oops, I lost my extra time somewhere (darn those internets). I'm off to PT, visit with a friend, last grocery store run then home to do more pre-vacation stuff. I'll be back later. Happy Friday!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Whewhoo

I have meetings scheduled all day so busy day but it will go by fast.

Soreness in my legs is gone and day 5 of Phase 1. I have not decided yet if I am going to do two weeks or just one week. During my workouts I was bit weak and I can tell that is from eating only Phase 1 food. I might move into Phase 1.5 next week since the cravings are all gone again and I don't feel like the sugar monster anymore.

Tonight is first game of regional's for DD1 soccer team. I hope they advance past the first game this year.

Okay gotta go, Have a great day everyone.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:13 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I was up...but we grabbed our coffee's and drove down to Denny's in Denver for an early breakfast. It was fun checking out the night owls. I had a very nice veggie omelet and a side salad.

I'm waiting for the snow to melt. I'll give it a few hours before I start some furniture down for tomorrow's yard sale. I worked on some Sunflower curtains for the kitchen in our other house and I have a pair of new jeans to hem. I think I'll finish that project first.

Linda, your day sounds fun! Enjoy it all!

Ruth, gotta love those clothes changing days. Your events are quite diverse.

Cyndi, good luck getting your pre-vacation chores done!

Karen, have fun at your meetup. Someday it will be you and I, I figure.

Pearlrose, I hope your DD's soccer team wins tonight!

Ok, time to get this show on the road!
Old 05-13-2011, 11:23 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, ladies!!! Just popping in to say hello. I'm waiting on my bestfriend and her wife to get here so we can head out to the Mountains. Tomorrow is the Warrior Dash!!! YAY!!!

Hope you lovely ladies have a good Friday. I'll be back on Sunday, but for now it's off to the world of Mountain air and NO CELLPHONE!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Closed Thread