View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #17
kifli

S/C/G: 194/ see ticker /118

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone. Still in Europe, but will be headed back next Monday. So I have definitely gained this last week. My pants and stomach are confirming it. My husband and I had some alone time while his family watched the kids for us. We didn't have a lot of time, so we went out for dinner, followed by dessert. Also his Aunt Eva cooks wonderful food and I overate.

Honestly, I can't wait to get back to the states, because I really dislike this new weight gain. I feel out of control eating like this and I don't like it. I do know how to control portions, but it's just a lot harder when you are on vacation. I think this break has really given me some real motivation to 'hit it hard' this next two months. So we'll just have to see how much my ticker needs to move up from the gain.

Nice to hear from you Lisa. Sitting in the back, car sick...Reminds me of the time I went ocean fishing with my dad on a charter boat. Enough said.
Those new to BMD - welcome =)
I did it for a short while and it does work, and the food is more nutritious and of higher quality (I did JC after my first pregnancy and lost weight, but did not eat as many veggies while on that plan). Currently calorie counting, which works for me. Like the people on this thread, so I keep posting here. You guys make the journey a great one =)

Lose 4 pounds
3 lost
1 to go

Starting 3/28/14
135 (Posting reward to motivate me)

1st Goal 131 (handbag)
2nd Goal 127 (facial)
3rd Goal 123 (new clothes)
4th Goal 118 (?)

Last edited by kifli : 04-26-2011 at 12:55 PM.
kifli is offline   Reply With Quote