Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2003, 05:14 PM   #1  

Angry Weekend gathering place...Saturday/Sunday May 10th/11th

Hello everyone...just woke up....the snow is gone and so everyone is out doing their spring cleaning and such....kids are making noise and there is a lemonade stand across the way....

Worked nights last night and will work the next two. I will spend time with my kids in the evening tomorrow and my mom next Wed. I think I will treat her to lunch and a pedicure.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Happy mothers Day to all you mothers!

XoEliz
Old 05-10-2003, 06:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Liz!!!

I do not know how you do it working those evening shifts. I feel like a zombie today and all I did was spend the night with my grandmother. Poor thing, she is not doing good at all. The nurses have been very good to her but they came in at 10 and 12 and 2 and 4 and 6 to move her and do whatever needed doing and man I feel like....well like a walking zombie. ;-)

My cousin's wedding was really nice this afternoon. On the way home I picked up groceries, and now I'm checking email and fixing to work on my lesson for tomorrow and hope to get in that bed early tonight. My brother said that I didn't even look like I had been up all night ;-) yea right! lol

Happy Mother's Day!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 05-11-2003, 04:18 PM   #3  
CIN

Happy Mothers Day to everyone!

Cin
Old 05-11-2003, 09:32 PM   #4  

Happy Mothers Day everyone

Liz......I know what it is like to work the 12 hour night shifts.....from 7 P.M. to 7:30 A.M.......I worked lots of those shifts until I quit work in 1981.

Working shift work...like that......I have read....from doing this......you can end up with jet lag.....which can end up contributing to Seasonal Affective Disorder.....which after 20 years of all these symptoms.....of depression....discovering what is wrong with me. It is a relief.....now I know what to do to treat it.

Anyways we are watching the last show of Survivor now.

April

Last edited by april99; 05-11-2003 at 09:35 PM.
Closed Thread