Old 03-21-2011, 09:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 224/146/147

Height: 5"2

Talking weekly chat march 21st-27th

Hey ladies hope your all well thought i would start a new thread off.

Have any of you got any pans for the week?

It is my last week in uni for 5 weeks and then i have to go back to 5 exams i am not looking forward to that

Hope u have a nice week xxxx
ems81wales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:36 AM   #2  

Hi ems. No special plans for me. My husband left this morning and I'm alone in Florida for almost a month. My sis lives in the neighborhood so we will probably shop etc.

I didn't gain any weight after eating at Carrabbas yesterday. I am going to make a pot of veggie soup and get serious about exercising this week. Maybe I will finally see another loss.

Hope everyone has a super week.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #3  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Woke up late again on Sunday and had to make a mad rush for church.My knee was the only thing that are hurting me so I didn't knee at church. Went out for a walk in the afternoon,had a wonderful walk along the beach,after the walk we sat on the park bench & yakked away about everything Its going to rain today so I guess it beach is off limits.

Didn't sleep that well last night so I guess a nap will be in order this afternoon. Had a TP session this morning where they but me in the traction machine to stretch my neck & head to get the bulging disc back in it right place.

Going to take it easy again this afternoon,and look as some cookbook for different recipes for my main meal.Otherwise nothing new.

EMS-Thanks for the new pages,No I'm not planning anything exciting this week except for going with my friend to the PB Club on Friday.

PAM-Luckily you have your sister nearby to going shopping or go to lunch with. I should make a pot of veggie soup also since is getting cold up here. People going in and out of the Medical Building were wearing winter coats. because it snowing on the first day of SPRING.

Have a nice day,going to start my dinner.

Last edited by beach bum; 03-21-2011 at 12:08 PM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #4  
focused and aiming

Ems, thank you for the new pages. Good success to you getting off that 15 pounds. Enjoy your holiday. Don't fret about those tests.

Pam, on not gaining. I'm glad you treated yourself. That's important. Do you miss not having sf/ff pudding as SF? Just wondering. I don't think I'll miss avocados but I'm not sure about sf/ff pudding.

Rhonda, have a safe trip home.

What are we doing this week? We are leaving for Louisville, KY in the AM. We aren't taking the computer, so I won't be able to post; however, I will most likely be able to read what's said here. Who knows? I may be able to post; but if you don't see me here, that's why.

Have a Magnificent Monday. I'll be back later today.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm home, safe and sound, richer for my wonderful experiences on my trip.

Thanks for the new pages, Ems. Good luck on the exams. I remember the days, long ago.

Sandra, good luck on your trip. You should be able to post, if you can read. Just type in your password.

Maryann, sorry to hear that you are hurting, but thank goodness you will mend, if too slowly.

I'm off to the gym to get to work on the excesses of my trip!
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #6  

Pam im glad you didnt gain any weight what type of soup are you making?

Maryann id love to have a walk along the beach at the moment it sounds so relaxing and nice

Thanks sandra tejas i hope the exams go well also.

Hope you all have a nice week xxx
Old 03-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #7  

ems, you have plenty of time to study for those exams, you will do fine. I'm making vegetable soup. I know it's kinda too warm to be making soup, but it's healthy, and I'll freeze some for later. I'm alone for the next month, so I'll fix things I can eat for a few days. No fun cooking for just one person.

Sandra, we will miss you. Please try to check in if you can.

Welcome back Rhonda. Glad you had fun.

Maryann, hope you were able to get a walk on the beach. Our beach is closed due to bacteria. Well, there are warnings about going in the water. Many sea gulls and they are the problem. There is a food vendor there and he attracts the birds, plus all the beachers, eating etc. We went there the other day and left, due to the huge amount of birds. Did not want bird doodoo on my head, lol.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #8  

That what i do pam i cook in bulk and freeze things xxx
Old 03-21-2011, 06:27 PM   #9  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I'm glad you're home. Thanks for the tip. I'll do what I can.

Ems, enjoy your time off.

Pam, I'm glad your head is doodooless.

My gf will be here shortly. We're going out to dinner and chatting. All is packed and loaded. Life is good.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #10  

Sandra, forgot to answer your question. I very seldom eat ff/sf pudding. When I do, I don't count the points. Have fun at dinner.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

I went to the gym and did my upper body workout and spent 15 minutes on the elliptical. I was really tired, but that's not surprising given that I've been on the road for 4 days, in cars, planes and on foot. To say nothing of dramatic changes in altitude: from a few hundred feet to over 11,000 feet and back again.

So, it's time to get back to better eating. I'm looking forward to it, actually.

I hope you're all having a good evening/night.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:03 PM   #12  

Sloan ..sending you a pm with a nurse question
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #13  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Had a bad experience after being on the traction machine my shoulders bothered me and I wasn't able to sleep,and once I did fall asleep I woke up at 10AM. Had some type of a brunch and that went down to the beach and met by friend Alice already walking and talking to another woman. I joined them and walked for 20 mins.

When I got home I got my mail and one of my accounts from Merrill Lynch I thought had to be re done at H&R Block but when I got down there to show them they told me it was just a small change that hasn't changed my total so I didn't have to report it to the fed gov.

Now I'm going to rest and take care of my ailments.Heat on my shoulders cold for my knee.

RHONDA-Thanks,I guess I have to get used to to traction machine,if that they only way to get my bulging disc back in place again so my hand won't tingle any more.

EMS-I try to go down to the beach as much as possible but today it was windy again and I had to make the walk short. I love the summer months as we walk down there every day for miles.In 2 weeks my friend & I will start going with our walking group all around the town.

PAM- Oh I'm sorry about bacteria forcing to closed your beach. Speaking about seagulls I had one go on the hood of my car while my friend & I were talking. By the time I go my camera out he was gone. We have not vendor's on the beach but a few people come down there and bring bags of bread for them.

Have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #14  

thanks sandra i hope they go well also

marryann sounds like you have a good time walking around by where you live. I hope your shoulder gets better soon

Im not feeling to good today, yesterday i felt sick in the afternoon and evening on and off then today i started to feel like it again so i went to bed to rest i felt a bit better, but im still feeling abit sicky this evening i hope it passes xxx
Old 03-22-2011, 04:11 PM   #15  

Height: 5' 10"

Hi everyone. Things are going well here. We had out taxes done this morning, can't wait for my refund! Then grocery shopping and I did get some time at the gym today. Tuesday is my day off and I usually start the day at the gym. My shoulder has been bothering me -- I get bouts of bursitis now and again. Over the weekend it was painful. So, I didn't do the elliptical or any arm work. Just the treadmill -- did you know the incline goes to 15? It was a good work out.

Making sloppy joes tonight. I bulk mine up with lots of sautee'd mushrooms, onions and peppers and serve it over a baked potato. DD and DH won't touch my veggies. They get regular hamburg roles and tater tots. I think mine is tastier! I did get DD eating greek salads - she loves the feta cheese.

Other than that, just plugging along.

Ems, congrats on the loss. Good luck with exams.

Sandra, are you starting soon with your tournaments? If so, good luck!

Maryann, where did our warmth go? I was so sad to see snow yesterday. At least here its gone already, but it raw out. I want sun!

Nancy, how is Robin doing?

BBL
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote